4 – 6 Year old School Readiness Program
Is your child ready for school?
Prep 4 Prep is a great supplement to preschool and incorporates alphabet recognition and counting, experimentation with numbers and letters and learning sounds associated with letters. The Prep 4 Prep classes also develop fine motor skills to support letter and number formation. We focus on teaching the correct ‘pencil grip’ which is often overlooked in schools.
This program is designed specifically for children in the year prior to commencing school.
The Noosa Tutoring Centre Prep 4 Prep offers:
- 2 hour individualised programs.
- A structured environment.
- Reading, writing, language & number tuition.
- Highly qualified Early Childhood Teachers.
- Maximum 4 to a group.
- Prepares children for the demands of Prep.
- Provides a stimulating environment that is fun and significantly prepares children for a smooth transition into school.
- Incorporates our unique school readiness program.
- Designed for children the year before they start school, especially those who turn five mid-year and require further stimulation in addition to pre-school.
- Structured 2 hour individualised program with routine with specific focus on reading, writing, language and numbers.
Prep4Prep is a unique opportunity to teach children to read and write when they are ready, not necessarily when they start school. Noosa Tutoring Centre staff members are highly qualified Early Childhood Educators with many years experience and have been selected for their extensive knowledge of teaching children in their first few years of school. They know how to nurture, develop and educate your child.
Prep 4 prep is unique to Noosa Tutoring Centre and will boost your child’s confidence; develop their independence and create a “love of learning”.
An assessment before commencing this course will be able to determine:
- If your child is ready for school
- What your child already knows
- Whether they are auditory or visual leaner
- What they are good at
- What they need to improve
One to One sessions for are also available for 3 years and up.
Contact Noosa Tutoring Centre now for your child’s assessment or email your query using the Location and Contact Us web menu.